Marketing matters. If you’re to attract tenants and landlords to your letting agency you’ll need an effective strategy that spreads the word about the business and the properties and services you have to offer.
Good marketing is important for all companies, but it could be argued that it’s especially vital in the lettings industry due to the negative press the sector has received in recent times. The vast majority of agents provide a valuable, law-abiding service, but you need to prove this to potential customers and show you’re not one of the rogue operators they have heard about in the news.
Marketing has changed a lot in recent years thanks to the internet and you’ll have to keep up with this transition if your agency is to be a success.
Rentman’s letting agent software can help you achieve this. Built specifically to meet the needs of the modern agency, it can help with a wide range of marketing functions, from uploading properties to portals to sending out bulk emails.
Take a look below for more details of how Rentman can enhance your marketing efforts
Easily upload property details and photos to all the major and minor portals. No more duplicate data entry on different sites. Enter once in Rentman is all that’s needed.Read more →
Instant Applicant Matching
Process your applicant enquiries swiftly and easily and everything is automatically journalled leaving an easily viewed and printable history.Read more →
- Instantly print, email or text matched properties to the applicant
- When a property is updated an instant notification can be sent
- Take emails from Outlook to create records automatically
- Subscribe to scheduled matched emails via Outlook until an unsubscribe email is received
- Easily create diary appointments and send reminder text or email
- Track appointment confirmation
- Assign applicants to user
- Print current, old, all or user’s assigned applicants
Easy Property Matching
Get any newly available property out on the market instantly by email, text or letter with one click matching.Read more →
- Instant notifications when property details are updated
- Automatic journal to create history
- Easily create and send newspaper adverts
Easily record all relevant information about a property so it’s instantly publishable in all marketing formats and styles.Read more →
- Available properties with photos in various formats
- Window cards
- Create QR codes
- Create EPC graphs
- Unlimited photo storage
- Store floor plans. Integrated Metropix link
- Google integration with map, satellite, street view, and directions to office.
- Room descriptions and sizes
Use Rentman’s customisable, rolling carousel to display available properties on a flat screen, PC, or projector so your stock is easily seen
We create beautifully designed Professional websites to best project your company image and show off your properties.
To Let Board Tracking
Easily keep track of your to let boards. You won’t forget which properties are allowed boards and which have boards up and you won’t forget to remove them.Read more →
- Reminders to remove your boards
- Easy instant SMS or email to notify board erector
Documents and Reports
Use Rentman’s full suite of documents and reports to get your business noticed and monitor how well you are doing.Read more →
- Automatic landlord canvassing letters
- Applicant activity history
- Monitor the source of applicant enquiries
- Monitor the source of your landords
- Outstanding applicant report
- Comparison rents report
- Envelope and lable printing
Get your extra services across to all your landlords and tenants, via Rentman’s easy bulk mail module. Send email, SMS or letters.
Here at Rentman we strive to deliver on our four key values - integrity, communication, customer care and results - in everything we do. Choose us and you we’ll work alongside you to improve your marketing efforts and a whole lot more.
You can get a taste of Rentman in action by signing up for a free webinar demonstration, which will show how the software can help your agency with its marketing and a whole host of other business processes.
Click here and you can find out how else our property management software can help to make your agency a success.